RE: Raced a WRX

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL)
Date: Tue Jul 23 2002 - 19:14:27 EDT

Remember the weight factor involved here, Bill. I think the car is around
2700-2900lbs. However, I am hoping the Next Dak will hit the 3300lb range
with the new Hydro-form frame and more fiber/aluminum added material.

Steven St.Laurent
C4i System Engineer
C4i Engineering Branch, PSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, U.S. Marine Corps