Re: Re: dealer stumped... the never ending saga

From: The Runde's (slarunde@bardstown.com)
Date: Thu Jul 25 2002 - 11:03:06 EDT

Thanks everyone for all your tips, hints, suggestions.. whatever ya wanna
call them :-)
The Dak is back home for now.. looks as though nothing additional was done
over night or earlier this morning. They made a call into Chrysler and was
told that no one certain thing has fixed this on all the trucks affected.
They then suggested to try adding one at a time a list of parts (to which I
do not know all of), until the problem is resolved. First on their list is a
new rack and pinion front end. It is scheduled to be back in on Thursday..
hopefully the parts will be in by then.

Now to vent a little...
Once arriving back home I take the chance to look the truck over to see if
everything seems to be in place. (Let me start by adding, we are very picky
about our baby, we try to keep her looking like new and enjoy showing her in
our spare time) Well not only had the person driving it been drinking in it
but had the bottle sitting on the seat and not in a cup holder. This really
offends me cause what if we never ourselves eat or drink in our truck, and
then to have someone without even asking to do this... also if they would go
this far then who's to say they didn't even decide to light up a cigarette
while driving. Along with the seat being moved and the mirrors for a drive
of no more than 2 miles ohh and of course the radio on after I know I left
it off and the station changed, can't some people just leave stuff alone.
But to top it off... to find out that personal belongs on the center floor
console were not the way they had been left... the nerve of some people!!...
to go thru someone's personal belongs in a vehicle.

Well, if you are still with me... thanks for listening and sorry for the
long posts.

--
Leslie & Steve
the_black_ghost_2000@yahoo.com