Re: dealer stumped over prob...

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@directvinternet.com)
Date: Thu Jul 25 2002 - 09:00:05 EDT

Yeah, I've heard about that problem. My understanding is the TSB is
supposed to fix it and the few people I've heard had it done it did. I
did find a notice on the NHTSA website listing a known problem for the
propeller shaft supposedly having to do with a steering popping noise.
Don't know if it is anything but worth a try.

Jeff Durling
Systems Administrator
(954) 741-9742
jdurling@wdci-telecom.com