Re: INDIGLO DASH PPL PLEASE HELP !!!

From: Cory LaBoucane (waterbody@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jul 25 2002 - 14:48:31 EDT

kevin (and anyone else concerned);

I have the apc indiglo dash kit in my 97 dak and love them.
 My only problem is that the relay boxes keep frying and
the dash goes black at night. I have had several
replacement relays sent to me (free of charge) but they
don't last either.

Did your replacment box do the trick? How did you wire
your relay box? It says to wire it into the park lights,
but I have a command start on my truck, and am not sure if
that is causing the problem.

I really like the gauges, but need to find some way to get
the lights to work. I have one more replacement relay box
and want to know a cure before I sacrifice installing it.

Please help if you can. Anyone!!!!

Email me privately if possible at: waterbody@yahoo.com

Thanks.

Cory