Re: dealer stumped over prob...

From: The Runde's (slarunde@bardstown.com)
Date: Thu Jul 25 2002 - 22:03:09 EDT

Yeah that could be. I'm gonna take everyone's ideas and info in with me on
Thursday when they can work it back in. All new rack and pinion is ordered
and should be in by then. Hopefully it will cure it, if not then I guess we
will move on to something else on the list of other things it could be. I'll
make sure that I keep everyone posted on the latest results.

Leslie