Re: cryogenics

From: John Neff (jndneff@texas.net)
Date: Thu Jul 25 2002 - 21:58:59 EDT

This topic came up recently on the 3rd gen F-body list. I haven't searched
it out, but there were numerous posts stating that this was a total waste of
money for brake parts and that there are quite a few webs sites which state
so. It may have merit in other areas, such as gun parts as one person noted,
but not in automotive brakes.

John