RE: cryogenics

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@directvinternet.com)
Date: Fri Jul 26 2002 - 13:56:04 EDT

Don't say the rotors on the '96 were higher quality. My '96 went through
two sets of rotors for warping under 50k. Finally got some better rotors
and solved. Used to drive my crazy coming to a stop and the wheel going
back and forth. BTW, never let anyone tighten my lugs without a torque
wrench and me at least watching. I usually did it myself except at the
tire shop and the guys there knew me.

Jeff Durling
Systems Administrator
(954) 741-9742