Re: Hey Bernd ! What Size Bottle ?

From: scsilverdak (scsilverdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Jul 27 2002 - 00:53:13 EDT

They make different size bottles from 10oz to 20 lb in blue and polished
finishes,depending on costs I 'll add a larger than 10oz bottle hidden
either in the bed or under the bed for added sleeper effect.

Ron- '01 Dakota Sport 3.9 Supercharged
website: www.scsilverdak.com
e-mail: scsilverdak@hotmail.com