Re: Blown belly pan?

From: Jim Miller WB5OXQ (wb5oxq@clearsource.net)
Date: Sat Jul 27 2002 - 10:45:53 EDT

Also it causes a vacuum leak which causes lean mixture. Normally there
should not be any oil inside the intake but it can get a film in there due
to excessive blowby sucked in there by the pcv valve. I doubt it to effect
your power very much though unless you have a miss or detonation from the
vacuum leak.