Re: Tornado

From: Granpa Silver89 (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Jul 27 2002 - 21:20:01 EDT

Hi Val - don't feel too bad about having bought it. Bernd tried one of
those throttle body "power aid" spacer gadgets (right Bernd?) and found
out that it was worthless. Nothing venured nothing gained. And in this
you did gain something - knowledge (and yer gettin yer money back)

  :-) Don't feel too bad!!

--

"Hey Ray! Granpa done gone'n hit another light pole!"

Granpa - (Silver89)

1989 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 1989 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 w plow