Fuel Gauge Inop

From: M Smith (gtv684@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Jul 27 2002 - 23:00:58 EDT

I know this is fairly common but I just wanted to verify! I have a 95 CC,
the fuel gauge works when full but around 3/4 of a tank it drops on down to
empty and never moves again untill I fill it back up. Is it a problem inside
the tank or something else? If I have to drop the tank I won't worry about
it, been living with it for quite awhile! Now, what i'm looking for is
someone that has "walked around the truck , kicked the left tire while
stepping on the brake pedal and honking the horn and suddenly the fuel gauge
worked like new!" Okay, maybe a ground somewhere? Maybe don't worry about it
and thank God it continues to run?

Mark
Valdosta, GA
95 CC 4x4
3.9L Auto
No NOS, No K&N, No Catbacks,
Boring-ass truck that runs great and gits the job done!!