Re: Missing original Posts

From: steve preston (steve239dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Jul 27 2002 - 22:55:08 EDT

Yep. I had a "re:congratulations steve239dak",but it
contained no message,and I have no idea what the
original e-mail was,if anything. I also had a virus
laden e-mail (that I didn`t open) called "a very
special message" sent to me by someone on the list a
few days ago,but I doubt they are actually responsible
for sending it. Just freaky stuff going on. Steve P.
                                 -- SEMIHEMI01@aol.com
wrote:

> Are others missing the original posts? I see the
> replys but not the orig.
> Thought I was deleting the orig. but not so.
> Olznut is not seeing the
> orig. either. anybody else?
> Bill
>
> SEMIHEMI01@AOL.COM> KB SuperCharged, 4.7L, 2001, QC,
>
> <A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/semihemi01">the
> "DAK",</A> <A
> HREF="http://southernmopar.org">SouthernMopar</A>

=====
2001 Dodge Dakota 4X4 Sport RC,Flame Red/4.7L V8/45RFE auto/3.92 limited-slip/16" aluminum wheels/Infinity CD-cassette system.