RE: Dakota a half ton (was: Gooseneck Hitch)

From: Sevrence, Sean (S.J.) (ssevrenc@visteon.com)
Date: Mon Jul 29 2002 - 07:48:35 EDT

Hey Karsh!

Straight from the 2001 brochure....

Allowable Trailer Weight Allowances for Quad Cab 4X4 - 6,050 with a 3.92
rear end. If you have the 3.55, you are only talking 3,450.

If you still have your window sticker, verify your rear end gearing. If not,
check out the FAQ section on the web page for calculating the ratio.

Sean
'92 RC Sport 3.9L 5spd - 256,000mi!
'01 CC SLT+ 4.7L 5spd 3.92 LSD Mobil-1 - 49,500mi!
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/DnuuSncssJujU