Re: Hey Bernd ! What Size Bottle ?

From: scsilverdak (scsilverdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jul 29 2002 - 09:08:36 EDT

My sneeky pete kit should be at work by tomorrow, I have sold the SUPER
POWER SHOT PLATE and jets
I had along with the extra fuel solenoid to a local circle track racer, he
also wants the 10oz bottle from the sneeky pete kit, 3 quess's what he plans
to do with it!!!!
Bernd.......I f I send the jets from the sneeky pete down can you drill them
using a pin vise? and the special bits they require? my drill bit's are
marked for inches and I have none small enough to get it it right. And I am
not sure how much they need to be enlarged to.
By the time I sold off my old N.O.S. PARTS I had enough to pay for the kit,
the sneeky pete will cost me about $10.00 out of pocket!!!
The POLISHED #10 bottle will cost about $280.00, and the brackets about
$40.00.I should have less than $350.00 bucks in the whole set up. Oh' what
size supply line should I run from the bottle to the solenoid?

Ron- '01 Dakota Sport 3.9 Supercharged
website: www.scsilverdak.com
e-mail: scsilverdak@hotmail.com