RE: Re: signs cat is bad

From: Gabriel A. Couriel (BigGabe@FIUFIJI.com)
Date: Mon Jul 29 2002 - 15:41:21 EDT

knock on wood, i've had no problems

Gabe
htp://frontpage.tripod.com/fijigabe0

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net]On Behalf Of Tony Troidl
Sent: Monday, July 29, 2002 11:41 AM
To: dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net
Subject: DML: Re: signs cat is bad

Dear lord,

 Have ANY of us had problems with Cat's???

 Well, I've had it replaced 2 or 3 times at the dealer, and done it twice
myself...

 Dodge had them on Backorder for Ages saposedly while they tried to have the
OEM supplier FIX the problem, but I've replaced 2 of the newer ones also, so
I'd say NO the have not fixed it...

Tony.