Good to be back

From: Dave (ded74@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jul 29 2002 - 15:22:52 EDT

Just got back, first thing I did of course was go for a drive, it's amazing
how much I missed my truck in a month. Just had the rollpan put on today,
looks awesome. I'm going to try to get the exhaust done this week, so I can
do my pcm next week and have it all done in time for the Mopar Nats. I'll
try to get some pics up this week when the exhaust is done, maybe even a
sound clip of the new exhaust (3" Carsound Cat, 3" Spintech racing muffler,
dual Carriage Works tips). I've been reading along, I can check the
archives on the boat, just can't post through Outlook like I do when I'm
home. Just wanted to post something, been having DML withdrawals :P

--
Dave
Bensalem, PA