Re: MoPars at the Valley

From: andy levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jul 29 2002 - 22:45:10 EDT

DAKSY wrote:
> Hey, DML!
> I know that it's still two months til MoPars at the Valley, but I thought
> I'd send this out now.
> Last year Susan & Andy Levy & I sorta organized the meet, got the food & got
> the list of names together, but, alas,
> Susan & I can't make it this year (DAMMIT!). MOF, I'm not even sure Andy can
> make it...

You're not the only one who's unsure whether I can make it. Will have
to see what the girlfriend's schedule looks like and my own (they'll
probably want me at work that Sunday) as the time approaches. If my
August and September are anything like my June and July, I won't have
time to do much of anything.