Re: Weights, Capacities, OWNERS MANUAL

From: Jon N. Benignus (blkwidow1@primary.net)
Date: Tue Jul 30 2002 - 00:38:54 EDT

> Neil, what have I told you about posting facts?
Never, ever distort the truth with facts.

Good job Neil.

ObDakContent: two weeks ago, fuel pump, today, it's front wheel bearings.
Broke down and bought some Autolite 3923s while I got the bearings. May as
well true the rotor while I'm at it, the rotor was new a couple years ago
before I bought the truck. (Bought truck from my employer-I have all maint.
receipts since 93) Just starting to show signs of warping. Wish I had the
time, I'd replace the upper control arm bushings-they are bad but aren't
flopping around yet, so they will wait while I gather Energy Suspension
bushings for that and the stabilizer links, etc.
So many trucks, cars, bikes, firearms, and women, and so little money.
Well, 4 out of 6 ain't bad. I bet you can guess which 4! LOL

Jon
STL MO