Re: stuff for sale

From: ss454454 (ss454454@socal.rr.com)
Date: Tue Jul 30 2002 - 00:51:00 EDT

Stuff for sale
plus shipping
axle came off 2000 dakota 4x4
1 axle housing 100$
2 axle shafts for dakota 4x4 100$
1 set of 3.55 ring and pinion 50$
2 rear drums never been turned no scoring 50$
1 rear posi unit 150$
1 rear anit lock sensing switch 50$
1 rear axle cover 20$
still have soem tow straps for sale I think I was asking 24 $ shipped.
1 ARE tonneau cover white fiberglass 400$ OBO ( must be witin driving
distance of Los Angeles area will meet 1/2 way if serious)
1 Warn winch 8000 pound and black warn transformer winch mount with wrap
around side hoops 800$ with 2 remotes in case you break one
4 33X12.5X15 mud king tires with stock 15x8 rims will swap for your tires
and rims ( must be 15x8 rims) or buy for 430$
Im selling my truck so i dotn want this stuff to go to the dealer where I
wont get anything for it on trade in.

if you are intrested in some of the stuff please e mail me at
ss454454@socal.rr.com
thanx
Rob