RE: Got my boyds on selling R/T rims

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@directvinternet.com)
Date: Tue Jul 30 2002 - 13:11:35 EDT

Chris, If the bent one is just a little bent where it can still hold a
bead without any problem, I'll take for the 25+shipping. I have had a
set of r/t wheels for a long time (first on my '96 now my '01) and have
been needing one for a spare since then. Email me off list with this
address or jdurling@directvinternet.com if later this evening.

Jeff Durling
Systems Administrator
(954) 741-9742