Got my boyds on selling R/T rims

From: Chris Lambert (dakotausa@comcast.net)
Date: Tue Jul 30 2002 - 12:24:09 EDT

Hey all I got my Boyds Timeless 6s on the truck now so I am selling my R/T
rims. 3 of the rims are in perfect shape and one of them has a very small
bend in the lip (hit a curb 2 days after I got them) they are only about 4
months old. The one with the bent lip holds air fine never leaked at all and
it is hard to see unless you really look. I will sell them for 325.00 plus
shipping. thats 100.00 for each good rim and 25.00 for the other

Chris Lambert
01 Graphite QC -- 4.7 Auto, K&N Drop in, MBRP Dual Exhaust Custom bent on
45s, Bed Rug, Bed Rails, Euro Tails, Clear Fronts,Truxedo Bed cover, Custon
Leather seats, NR Auto gauges, Boyds Timeless 6s with 275/50/17 Nitto
NT450s, GTS style hood, SS front Bumper cover, SS Grilles upper and lower,
JVC CD player, Vega 6.5s in door