Re: MTX Thunderforms

From: Robert R.II (iicold@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jul 31 2002 - 05:17:17 EDT

When you are taking out everything, remember to keep all of your screws,
nuts, and whatever neat and orderly because you will definitely need them.
The thunderform should come with it's own set of screws and washers, make
sure that you have at least an 8" extension to put on your socket. Also,
for the seats that will be removed, it helps to have a deep well socket for
those. All together it took me about 2 hours and a few minutes so give
yourself ample time and lighting.

Rob.