Re: Control Arm Bolts / alignment

From: Granpa Silver89 (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Jul 31 2002 - 13:33:56 EDT

LOL Yeah I didn't say that the first time did I? Guess the brain box
doesn't work too well at 3:30 am heh... I'm pretty sure I can get them
out - either with a cutting ax or a drill bit - I was more or less
concerned if a nut/bolt combo would be alright, my guess is yes. (yes
again a point I failed to get across in my first post LOL) NEED SLEEP!

Thanks guys.

--

"Hey Ray! Granpa done gone'n hit another light pole!"

Granpa - (Silver89)

1989 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 1989 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 w plow