Re MP performance computer 1997

From: kenallgood@cox.net
Date: Wed Jul 31 2002 - 14:45:48 EDT

Anyone know how this compares to the Hypertech PCM? I am currently running a Hypertech PCM on my 97 Dakota 5.2L, but from what I've heard, the Mopar is superior.. Also with my Hypertech PCM, I get spark knock under mild load, sometimes even just the truck without towing anything, using 93 octane. (Running 5.2L with Quick-D intake, hypertech PCM, Accel ignition, Gibson Catback, Autolite 3923's, 180 T-stat).. Wondering if the Mopar PCM will help with that, make it worse, or about the same.. spark knock didn't happen until running the hypertech PCM..