Re: Tractor Stolen in NE CT (OT)

From: scsilverdak (scsilverdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jul 31 2002 - 15:17:59 EDT

The odds of you finding that tractor are slim......Chris....
We had a series of stolen lawn and garden equipment,
quads,dump trucks,mini dozers, etc. None of it was ever
recovered. A customer of mine at the store lost a $40,000 dump truck and
backhoe with trailer right out of a locked facility with full security
system that was active at the time. HE'S STILL PUZZLED OVER THAT ONE!
wound up firing all employees and changing security co.'s
Bottom line Chris ...........it was out of the state by the time you
realized it was missing..........Items of this type are rarely still in the
area after the theft......and you have to catch the B@&!@*DS in the act to
prosecute.
I'm sorry to hear about this....would your homeowners ins. cover the loss?

Ron- '01 Dakota Sport 3.9 Supercharged
website: www.scsilverdak.com
e-mail: scsilverdak@hotmail.com