Hot engine......

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jul 31 2002 - 15:41:44 EDT

Ok now.....
After all my engine and pulley, and serpentine belt woes....
My engine is still overheating somewhat. It's not "too" bad because it only
runs hot when i've got the A/C on, and i'm not moving much, or i have lots
of stop-start driving within the city.
I sprayed out the remnants of Jon's mud from my radiators a couple days ago,
that seemed to help a bit, but it still runs a bit hot in the above
conditions.
Short of taking apart my radiator cradle, and scrubbing both sides down, is
there anything else i should do that is cheap and easy that will keep the
engine a little cooler?

I have thought about flushing the rad(s) but i'll wait to hear what the DML
gang has to say. :)

The Adam Blaster
Two words, figure it out....