RE: California PCM flash/Throttle position question

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Wed Jul 31 2002 - 19:32:18 EDT

There's an update to the "updated" flash in CA (and other states). The
original flash took out some timing that caused the engine to
perform...well...much worse than one would like.

You can, however, alter the TPS voltage slightly (set it to .7v at
Key-ON/Engine-OFF). This will help out on the initial and overall
min/max TPS setting.

- Bernd