vacation tips

From: Stefan Bartels (stebel@web.de)
Date: Thu Aug 01 2002 - 09:10:24 EDT

Hi,

now its time again, i will spend my 8 vacation in the states (29. Sept. - 12. Oct.).
This time I will visit a friend in Atlanta and than goes the way over South Carolina (I will visit Charlston) to Florida along the shore.
The flight back goes from Miami.
Any suggestion what I have to see, or are any carshow at that time on my way or nearby?

Have a great day
Stebel

Dakota LE 1993, SB, V6 Magnum, lowered, 17x8 centerline style 906, checkmate tonneau cover.
All inclusive! 100 MB Speicher, SMS 50% gunstiger, 32 MB Attachment-Grosse,
Preisvorteile und mehr unter http://club.web.de/?mc=021104