RE: vacation tips

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@directvinternet.com)
Date: Thu Aug 01 2002 - 12:11:34 EDT

Of course there is the old Disney World Orlando stuff, Or you could go
to the Kennedy Space Center (these are in Florida, of course). Kennedy
Space Center is nice if you are driving to Miami and want to stop by. It
is not far off of the I-95. If you are going to be in Miami a few days
South Beach is always an interesting place to check out. If you are in
Ft. Lauderdale a day or two and on a Friday there is always a car show,
pending weather, at the tower Shoppe's. It is located at the corner of
595 and university drive. If you have friends in the area they will know
where that is. With good weather there are usually a 100 or more cars
out there. I have seen as many as 200. Have an fun and safe vacation.

Jeff Durling
Systems Administrator
(954) 741-9742
jdurling@wdci-telecom.com