Re: RE: Cops N Camaros OT

From: Got-Speed \(Marty\) (Got-Speed@cox.net)
Date: Thu Aug 01 2002 - 13:55:38 EDT

I dunno, but I'll bet there will be one driving around on 58 between here
and Emporia. Everyone that uses I-95 to hit SE VA comes through Emporia.
Myself and plenty others have been pulled over on 58. I have gotten popped 2
times for "Illegal use of a radar detecting device" They threatened to
impound my car cause I told em I didn't have a detector, they knew I did,
but couldn't prove it. (It "hides" mounted on the rubber flap that most of
us remove next to the radiator;)
FWIW - I have seen dummy cop cars parked on the side of the road with
blow-up dolls inside, you should see the brake lights comming around the
corner !

Marty - VA Beach
http://members.cox.net/got-speed