RE: Hot engine......

From: Neil W. Bellenger (neil624b@rochester.rr.com)
Date: Thu Aug 01 2002 - 14:49:16 EDT

On Behalf Of Mr. Plow
Sent: Wednesday, July 31, 2002 3:42 PM
 Subject: DML: Hot engine......

Adam,
This was time consuming but it ensured that all the mud is gone. I pulled
the front bumper and plastic air dam, popped out all of the black plastic
"rivets" holding the rubber strip on top of the radiator and AC condenser,
and removed the screws and pulled back the fan shroud. At this point I could
see both sides from top to bottom of the AC condenser, the transmission
cooler and the radiator. Everything got sprayed with the pressure washer,
front, back, and sides. There was no place for any mud to hide. There was a
fair amount on both sides of the tranny cooler that I wouldn't have been
able to see otherwise. Blowing water into the front of the AC condenser just
pushes the mud, leaves, and other vegetation into the tranny cooler and the
radiator. Blasting down between them got all the gunk.