Re: Re: RE: Cops N Camaros OT

From: Jon N. Benignus (blkwidow1@primary.net)
Date: Thu Aug 01 2002 - 20:12:58 EDT

> Everyone that uses I-95 to hit SE VA comes through Emporia.
They should use that red and white car at the gas station on the NE corner
at the light on 58. It's the one with the "21" on the doors and the Citgo
logo on the hood.
I don't know if Sadler would let them have it though. (grin)

I have never gone through Emporia without seeing radar on 58 on the east
side of town right at the curve westbound, or just over the bridge past
there. Basically, 58 is a radar trap almost all the way across the state.

Jon
STL MO