Re: Totaled

From: Gary Hedlin (ghedlin@theramp.net)
Date: Fri Aug 02 2002 - 00:34:45 EDT

Heres some anwsers...

1. NO, you do not have to show what you paid for it. Its none of their
business. They must use the current market vaule (RETAIL not trade in)

2. NO. Settelment income is non-taxable.

I've been in a wreck or 2 before. As long as you dont rush into a
settelment, you'll be ok. When you rush it, they'll get the impression
youre up to something.

Gary Hedlin
"The Crazy Quadraplegic"
ghedlin@theramp.net (business)