RE: Modified intake manifold

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sat Aug 03 2002 - 10:16:24 EDT

That's all that it looks like. It'll kill the bottom end and where's
the "dyno tested and proven" results? If you cut the runners like that,
you'll have to fill the manifold back up (unless you don't want any TQ
out the hole) and then.......awww heck, just buy a 2BBL M1 and be done
with it. ;)

- Bernd