Re: My Baby's Sick Need to Vent II

From: Jerry Lee (jerry.429@charter.net)
Date: Sat Aug 03 2002 - 11:52:31 EDT

Check with a lawyer. Some states have a law that requires customer approval
for any repairs over a set amount. This keeps them from giving a quote then
padding the price with out your knowledge.
Jerry Lee
1998 Dakota Regular Cab Deep Amethyst
3.9L 5 spd. Tonneau Cover (soft)
Lund Backdraft Rear Spoiler