More "no show" BBS Messages

From: Granpa Silver89 (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Aug 03 2002 - 11:58:49 EDT

Ok this is getting weird. I check the DML BBS, I don't use the mail
list or digest set up. Well on the message board I saw two messages in
reply to the "My baby's sick - need to vent" thread. Once again there
was no irst part to the message. I did a search and found about 10 total
posts including the original from Brian Mingle.

I'm using Mozilla - so I can't really blame it on the software I am using.

(LOVE Mozilla - never had a problem with it - death to IE!)

Jon - any idea why there would be missing messages on the message board?
  The messages show up on a search. Anyone else still having this
problem? I remember there were a couple of people.

--

"Hey Ray! Granpa done gone'n hit another light pole!"

Granpa - (Silver89)

1989 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 1989 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 w plow