Re: More "no show" BBS Messages

From: Granpa Silver89 (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Aug 03 2002 - 12:09:21 EDT

Hey Andy!

I am using 1.0 for Mac right now - I'll check for an update in a little
while. My reasoning was that if there were others in the past - or now
  - having this same problem, that it might not be my software, but
instead something else.

--

"Hey Ray! Granpa done gone'n hit another light pole!"

Granpa - (Silver89)

1989 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 1989 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 w plow