What's the point?

From: Dave (ded74@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Aug 05 2002 - 09:42:49 EDT

I took my son to a cruise-in at a 50's style diner this weekend, they do it
every sat night. Had a blast, awesome cars and trucks, lots of old muscle.
One thing that caught my eye (only cause it reminded me of my first truck,
which was unfortunately a Ford...at least until I ripped her in half,
literally, in a game of chicken with a tree...if you don't turn away you
win, right?), was a '67 Ford pickup, with 121 original miles!!!! It was
immaculate, it's never even seen a drop of rain. As nice of a truck as it
was...I don't get it, but then again, I'm a driver, I already have almost
10K miles on my truck, and I've only had it four months. I was gonna ask
the guy if the reason it had such low mileage was because it broke down
after the first 121 miles and he just can't get it to run again, but being
one of the few Dodges in the lot, I was a little outnumbered :)

--
Dave
Bensalem, PA