RE: Slow?

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@cox.net)
Date: Thu Aug 08 2002 - 19:52:38 EDT

Don't worry Gramps, they come and they go. This is vacation time for a lot
of people so posts slow down a bit. It'll pick up again. Also, there are a
few other Dakota sites doing things similar to DML stuff, though, IMHO, this
is the original and everyone, even when they go traipsing off to another
place for awhile, they always come back home.

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD