Re: Poor Mileage

From: SEMIHEMI01@aol.com
Date: Sat Aug 10 2002 - 11:25:59 EDT

Jeff,
back like it was and I'll bet they'll say they can't do it. Then you tell
them that it really screwed up your gas mileage and you hold them responsible
for it. They did this without asking you first. NEVER, let the dealer flash
your computer. It'll fu*kup something every time. FIGHT THEM OVER IT.
    The flash probably retarded the timing and that gave you less power. Now
you're working the engine more. I've told my Dealer if they flash my computer
I'll flash their ass. They put this note in their computer so when they write
up a service ticket it appears in bold print on the printout.
Bill

SEMIHEMI01@AOL.COM> KB SuperCharged, 4.7L, 2001, QC,
<A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/semihemi01">the "DAK",</A> <A
HREF="http://southernmopar.org">SouthernMopar</A>