Re: Poor Mileage

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@directvinternet.com)
Date: Sat Aug 10 2002 - 13:31:36 EDT

----- Original Message -----
From: <SEMIHEMI01@aol.com>
To: <dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net>
Sent: Saturday, August 10, 2002 11:25 AM
Subject: Re: DML: Poor Mileage

> Jeff,
flashed
> back like it was and I'll bet they'll say they can't do it. Then you tell
> them that it really screwed up your gas mileage and you hold them
responsible
> for it. They did this without asking you first. NEVER, let the dealer
flash
> your computer. It'll fu*kup something every time. FIGHT THEM OVER IT.
> The flash probably retarded the timing and that gave you less power.
Now
> you're working the engine more. I've told my Dealer if they flash my
computer
> I'll flash their ass. They put this note in their computer so when they
write
> up a service ticket it appears in bold print on the printout.
> Bill
>
> SEMIHEMI01@AOL.COM> KB SuperCharged, 4.7L, 2001, QC,
> <A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/semihemi01">the "DAK",</A> <A
> HREF="http://southernmopar.org">SouthernMopar</A>

Unfortuantly I have already done this and have got nowhere. I have had thee
area rep come out and that was a complete joke. I called Chrysler and was
totally blown off. Wish I could win a million bucks so I could park it on
there service drive and burn it. BTW, I have also been to several other
dealers that have tried to help but they all get to a certain point and
quit. I have a feeling the area reap may have done more harm than good (i.e.
screwed me).