RE: Poor Mileage

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sat Aug 10 2002 - 15:43:38 EDT

Jeff,

Contact the FTC and give them all the information. They'll be able to
help out quite a bit...especially when the dealer gets a phone call from
them.

If you have records of the mileage before the initial flash...and
obviously you have them after...and along with the initial service
request (since you were in for something totally unrelated), you should
have a pretty good case.

- Bernd