Re: Poor Mileage

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@directvinternet.com)
Date: Sat Aug 10 2002 - 18:05:34 EDT

Oh yeah, I have teh mileage records. I also have teh paperwork from the
service dept. that day showing the trim piece repair and the pcm flash. I
like that piece of paper too since the dealer kinda hung themselves. It
states no problems for the pcm flash and gives no reason for doing it other
than pcm flashed due to new program from chrysler.

Jeff Durling
'01 4x2 QC SLT+ 4.7