Got truck back

From: Granpa Silver89 (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Aug 10 2002 - 15:48:58 EDT

Finally I have my baby back home. (damn ford)

But I think my rear brakes are not working like they should. Long story
short - I fouled up the stud replacement - i installed the brake shoes
wrong, I totaled the front right caliper and damaged the brake line for
it as well... all in all it cost me a total of (grumble grumble)
dollars to fix. heh

Here is the question - should the rear brakes drag at all or should they
spin free when new shoes/drums are installed? My wheels do not spin
freely. There is drag. Is that something that will go away when they
are broken in? I do not smell the hot smell I noticed when the left one
was totally locked up. So I assume that much is a good sign.

--

"Hey Ray! Granpa done gone'n hit another light pole!"

Granpa - (Silver89)

1989 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 1989 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 w plow