Re: Got truck back

From: Alex Ross (blackdak@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sat Aug 10 2002 - 17:56:42 EDT

Yeah, they should drag slightly. If they don't drag, that means the shoe/pad
is too far away from the disc/drum, therefore increasing time the time it
takes the pad/shoe to contact the disc/drum when you are braking. You want
them to drag every so slightly, so as soon as you hit the brake pedal, they
grab.

Alex
97 CC Sport V8 5spd