re:Got truck back

From: victor.williams@byers.com
Date: Mon Aug 12 2002 - 12:44:19 EDT

Get yourself a a Drum Brake Caliper - measure the inside diameter of the
drum then measure the outside diameter of the shoes then adjust the shoes
to set the clearance. Especially handy if you have a limited slip rear
end, you can't just spin the wheels and feel the drag.

Victor Williams
Marietta, GA
'95 CC Sport,318,5sp,Jacobs ign,Jardine catback,K&N dropin,226k miles