Re: Poor Mileage

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@directvinternet.com)
Date: Sat Aug 10 2002 - 18:01:35 EDT

Doing without the truck would never bother me since I have plenty of company
vehicles to choose from. I might give him a call to see ig he can at least
figure out what the original flash was. Funny thing is that i've talked to
several others and they are not having the same problem. I still wonder if
something is messed up.Hmmmm........

Jeff Durling
'01 4x2 QC SLT+ 4.7