Re: Poor Mileage

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@directvinternet.com)
Date: Sat Aug 10 2002 - 18:17:08 EDT

Ron,

No modified intake and it's a plastic hose using a foam rubber hose slipped
over it and the connection behind the tb. Not a very good design. THe
plastic ok but makes it nearly impossible to get teh pcv valve out. Oh, I
just something new about the 4.7 today. The only place you can get the pcv
valve is the dealer. Went to Autozone, Pep Boys, DIscount Auto, and NAPA
today and no one has a listing. Dealer even told me no one else would have
it. Love the truck but there are some things here that are really anooying
me.

Jeff Durling
'01 4x2 QC SLT+