Re: Poor Mileage

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@directvinternet.com)
Date: Sun Aug 11 2002 - 23:58:47 EDT

Andy,

You hit the nail on the head. I never ever have mad a complaint to anything
on the drivetrain until this happend. It was just stupid stuff to do with
trim (must have gone through that part of the factory on a friday). I was
getting a really bad problem after idle after they flashed it (would try to
stall) but the flashes fixed it but they made a new problem that the truck
idles (more vibrates) when at idle when the a/c is off. They are lost on
that one. The worst part of it they ague that since the mileage is a
estimate by the govermant it can vary. Of course my argument always is that
the mileage was good until x date and there was a flash on it. after that is
was hosed.

Jeff Durling
'01 4x2 QC SLT+