RE: 2004 Dodge Ram SRT-10 (Ram 500 Update)

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@directvinternet.com)
Date: Mon Aug 12 2002 - 11:09:54 EDT

I have to agree. They wouldn't test a full blown truck with all of the
toys. There is no way that the srt-10 is going to have chrome bumpers
and grill. Don't get me wrong I like the chrome (have it on my truck)
but it wouldn't belong. If they did this the ford guys might not be able
to laugh at getting stomped but sure could have a little fun for the
appearance. The truck that they showed at the auto show was overdone so
I think that's going to be it. I agree with the change in tire sizes
though. It's bad enough to have to buy 22's but imagine 24's. Talk about
a scary trip to the tire store.....

Jeff Durling
Systems Administrator
(954) 741-9742